- Multiple roles across various areas
- Technology, Fitter and Electrical positions
Who are ECL Group?
ECL Group is a specialist supplier of service and maintenance activities which encompass installation, maintenance and repairs to fuel systems, car washes, forecourt controls and technology solutions such as payment systems. We pride ourselves on our innovative ways, delivered by our passionate, committed and highly skilled workforce.
Our business is focused on key market segments of aviation, energy, government, and retail. Our client list includes many of New Zealand's leading companies including Z Energy, BP, Caltex, Foodstuffs and Mobil.
Technology Service Technician
This person will be an integral member of the team, responsible for providing field service and installation assistance for all ECL Group technical products, including point of sale; back-office systems; OPTs; fuel dispensing; carwash; forecourt controls and monitoring systems. This position will also see you undertake electrical and trade measures works when and where required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers
- Monitoring and maintaining systems and networks
- Accurate and timely completion of records, reports, dispatch paperwork, timesheets etc. through electronic and manual means
Required Technical Expertise:
- Win10/7/XP/DOS Experience; Windows/DOS command line experience an advantage
- Basic Networking
- UPS Circuits
- Low voltage/data cabling; soldering skills an advantage
- Network cabling including data rack cabling
Service Technician – Fitter
This is a unique position that will utilise your quality workmanship and problem-solving ability. The work is varied and spans mechanical maintenance and repairs to fuel pumps, fuel delivery systems, standalone controls, and carwashes.
Our ideal candidate will have a range of skills and experience, enjoy tinkering and keeping equipment operational.
The position of Service Electrician is primarily responsible for working with all things electrical related within client’s service stations, forecourts, point of sale and carwash technologies throughout the region. You will be responsible for the installation and service of fuel dispensers (petrol pumps), carwash facilities, monitoring systems and forecourt stand-alone controls & payment systems.
We are after ‘sparkies’ who will thrive in this unique role. The work is varied and spans both electrical and mechanical maintenance and repairs across our client sites. You will be a Registered Electrician with a current NZ Electrical Practising license.
For all our roles, we are seeking applicants with:
- A full NZ drivers’ licence
- Great customer service skills, with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- Flexibility to travel your region daily, and at times stay away from home.
- A strong focus on Health and Safety, delivering services in a way that keeps everyone safe.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our future focused, forward-thinking team, who will thrive in these unique roles, in which our clients will benefit from your quality workman ship and problem-solving abilities. You will have “get up and go”, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to have a laugh with the team.
What ECL Group offer you:
In return for your skills and experience, we guaranteed hours of work. Flexibility, overtime and staying away allowances are on offer along with a competitive hourly rate. You will have use of a modern company vehicle and access to a full IT suite will ensure that you are equipped to do your role efficiently.
Please note, our recruitment process involves a Ministry of Justice criminal background check, pre-employment Drug & Alcohol and medical testing.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for “Apply now” by clicking the green plus symbol at the top of the page!