We have a great opportunity for a Service Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Regional Manager South Island, you will have the responsibility for managing customer centric service delivery in the Nelson, Marlborough and West Coast regions. This will involve coaching and development of our field-based staff, face to face contact with our valued customers, regular auditing of our own high safety standards and outstanding service delivery to our internal customers. In addition, you will be tasked with ensuring the profitability of the branch through efficient use of resources and the creation of new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An excellent understanding of maintenance services, contract management and associated processes.
- Previous management experience and a drive to create a positive working environment for a diverse range of employees.
- Confidence in managing HR and HSE processes.
- Experience in managing budgets and other branch financials.
- The ability to plan and price maintenance and service works.
- Experience and be proactive in approaching new business and enjoy fostering relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to relate to a diverse range of people
- Industry knowledge is not essential but will be valued.
What ECL Group offer you:
In return for your skills and experience, we offer stable employment, use of a modern company vehicle and access to a full IT suite will ensure that you are equipped to do your role efficiently.
Who are ECL Group?
ECL Group is a specialist supplier of service and maintenance activities which encompass installation, maintenance and repairs to fuel systems, car washes, forecourt controls and technology solutions such as payment systems. We pride ourselves on our innovative ways, delivered by our passionate, committed and highly skilled workforce. Our business is focused on key market segments of aviation, energy, government, and retail. Our client list includes many of New Zealand's leading companies including Z Energy, BP, Caltex, Foodstuffs and Mobil.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for “Apply now” by clicking the green plus symbol at the top of the page!