Technology Service Technician
- Based in Tauranga
- Specialist training will be provided
About the position
We are currently seeking a passionate Technology Service Technician to join our team. Based in Tauranga you will be an integral member of the team, responsible for providing field service and installation assistance for all ECL Group technical products, including point of sale; back-office systems; OPT’s; fuel dispensing; carwash; forecourt controls and monitoring systems. This position will also see you undertake electrical and trade measures works when and where required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers
- Monitoring and maintaining systems and networks
- A strong focus on Health and Safety, delivering services in a way that keeps everyone safe.
- Accurate and timely completion of records, reports, dispatch paperwork, timesheets etc. through electronic and manual means
Required Technical Expertise:
- Win10/7/XP/DOS Experience; Windows/DOS command line experience an advantage
- Basic Networking
- UPS Circuits
- Low voltage/data cabling; soldering skills an advantage
- Network cabling including data rack cabling
- Experience in pump communications cabling to forecourt controllers an advantage
- Experience in the calibration of weighing equipment would be beneficial
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Diagnostic skills in conjunction with strong electronics knowledge;
- A natural style of accountability coupled with strong customer experience focus;
- A collaborative approach in working coupled with strong communication skills;
- Ability to apply practical problem-solving skills;
- A full driver’s licence and flexibility to work on call when required
What ECL Group offer you:
In return for your skills and experience, we offer stable employment with guaranteed hours of work. Overtime and staying away allowances are on offer along with a competitive hourly rate. You will have use of a modern company vehicle and access to a full IT suite will ensure that you are equipped to do your role efficiently.
Who are ECL Group?
ECL Group is a specialist supplier of service and maintenance activities which encompass installation, maintenance and repairs to fuel systems, car washes, forecourt controls and technology solutions such as payment systems. We pride ourselves on our innovative ways, delivered by our passionate, committed and highly skilled workforce. Our business is focused on key market segments of aviation, energy, government, and retail. Our client list includes many of New Zealand's leading companies including Z Energy, BP, Caltex, Foodstuffs and Mobil.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for “Apply now” by clicking the green plus symbol at the top of the page!